Aug 6, 2009

Summer Fun = )



Only a few weeks left of summer... = ( So before it ends I want finish my check list = ) 

[X] Travel!!
(x) Vegas...<3 

(x) Visit mama and papa Chan = ) 
(  ) Mexico/Cuba
(x) Vancouver Island 

(  ) California --> FAIL >=( 
[X] Use my cute Roller blades for the 2nd time! 
[X] Rent a bike at the SeaWall 
[  ] Boating 
[X] Grouse Grind
[X] Second Beach's Outdoor Pool 
[X] Run the Entire SeaWall.  - 8/21/ 2009 


(x) Today I ran parts of it!! = ) ....taking it one step at a time. eventually I'll get it! 
[X] Celebration of Lights
[  ] Rent a Scooter! 
[  ] Go Camping!!!! ** I really want to go camping!! Someone pls come : ( 
[  ] Beach Volley Ball 
[X] Road Trip! - anywhere!! The states? Around BC? 
[X] Beach + Sun + tanning 
[  ] Ice Skating at the Oval .... been wanting to go since... January?! 
[  ] Aquarium 



No comments:

Post a Comment