Aug 6, 2009

Coffee Coffee


Today I had a meeting with a few CAC executives.  We talked about my first event that was held last sunday and my role as External Director.  Somehow my fellow colleagues ended up asking how old I am, so I responded: "I'm 20 this year!! =) ".  As expected; a moment of silence, then followed by: "what?! So... you're only 19?!?!"  As a December baby, I always end up being the baby of the group.  But what the weirdest part was how he concluded with a line: "Hmm, you're only 19!? I thought you were 22-23. Now I have to treat you differently."

Its funny how people always predetermine you age by how you look and act, but once you tell them a number that doesn't match what they had in mind - everything changes.

I gotta admit, before this I always believed that everyone should be like this or have that at that age.  But I've come to realized that if life was like that everyone would have the same life story and no one would be interesting. No would be shocked at  my age, or be interested to even know lol, this could be a topic of discussion for hours! But it's getting late and I should get some sleep.  It was just something i had on my mind.  Anyways here is the -Way I see it - that I came across today, and twice yesterday! (Good Indication that I drink to much coffee) But I thought I would share: 



The Way I See it # 286 
Hypocrisy is annoying but not evil. Someone who says one thing and does another has doubled their chances of being half Right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment