Oct 19, 2009

Midterm Season


While everyone is able to procrastinate during exam season, not everyone seems to be able to focus. I must say, Im pretty darn good at procrastinating = ) and not so good at focusing =P

Dont know why I always put my self through the pain of the all nighters the night before exams. This never use to happen in High school. I was so...Keen! Haha.


There's only 5 DAYS until my first official organized run: Nike+ Human Race! I am super excited but at the same time I'm not. A friend is challenging me for who can run the most Kilometres within 30 days. For the first 10 days-ish I was in the lead, but the last time I checked I was 8.92 Km behind. Mid-term season rolling in, I don't think ill ever catch up to him : (

But I have a plan : ) Im not going to upload my runs until the last day. I won't read updates on his status and no updating mine! : ) hopefully he's not a regular visitor of my blog =P

Okay back to studying!
xoxo.

Ps. October 19th, HBday Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment