Oct 2, 2009

Project Run.



Wow. It's been over half a month since I've wrote in here. I can't believe how fast time is passing. The last two weeks has been, by far, the craziest two weeks of my University life. But I love it, I couldn't be any happier.

Swamped with homework, group work, assignments + readings,work and CAC stuff, Im some how managing it all, finally discovering the true University life. I stay at school with a daily minimum of 12 hours a day for the past... 2 weeks. Ahh. Lets just say TGIF.

So I had to treated my self a little, I went for my first October run. It was COLD, but definitely refreshing from the university environment. I also manage to pick up my new gadget. The Nike+ sports Band. I was sooo excited, from the moment I purchased it, at metrotown, it was in my hands until I reached the sands of Sunset beach -- All excited to open my new tracker and go for a good long run around the seawall. It wasn't until I arrived at the beach, for me to realize it needs to be charged for a minimum of 2 hours before first use....... = ( FAIL!!!!!!!!!

Either way, for all the runners out there this is going to be the purchase of your running career! :) But I wont know the details why it will be until I use it on Sunday.


For now you can look at the pretty pic of it : )
Oh. did I forget to mention that it comes in PINK!!! <3>BETTER reason for you get one = )

<3




No comments:

Post a Comment