Aug 11, 2009

Mmmmm : )

Last night my friend and I went to eat at one of my favorite restaurants. I go there for all occasions; night out with the girls, random hungry nights and even dates. Haha -- truly shows how much I love that place.  Well, last night I decided to go with a friend, it was his last meal in Vancouver so it was a must.  First he was alright with going there, until he heard one of  his buddies said it was really bad!!>=( !!  Either way, I convinced him to go, and he actually loved it. Now, every time he comes visits he'll probably end up eating there - at least once.


It made me realized how much I love vancouver; the food, the people, the scenery, the beaches and even (sometimes) the rain.  [for those who know me, I'm usually not a huge fan of rain, to a point where I would just roll around in bed all day and refuse to get up :(  ]


I have a tendency to convert people towards things I like -- especially when it comes to things... such as blackberries.  If you are not currently a BB user, hang out with me for a week and I guaranteed you will want/get one by the time I'm done.  Beware heheh :)  Well, what can I say, this is what I do best - Sell a product, why else would I still be employed? =P Anyways Im glad he enjoyed his dinner. Mission accomplished = ) 

My coffee cup today was another fail, but a friend came across this one twice and I really like it so I'm gonna steal it =)

The way I see it #21 
People need to see that , far from being an obstacle the world's diversity of languages religions and traditions is a great treasure, affording us precious opportunities to recognize ourselves in others.

Ps. Happy 21st  KY. 

Study study - Last day!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment